People of TelematicsLab are involved in the following projects.
H2020 projects - funded by European Union
- FANTASTIC 5G: Flexible Air iNTerfAce for Scalable service delivery wiThin wIreless Communication networks of the 5th Generation. Years 2015-2017 (24 months)
- BONVOYAGE: From Bilbao to Oslo, intermodal mobility solutions, interfaces and applications for people and goods, supported by an innovative communication network. Years 2015-2018 (36 months)
- SYMBIOTE: symbiosis of smart objects across IoT environments. Years 2016-2018 (36 months)
- A de-verticalized machine-to-machine platform for smart building applications”. Galileo 2015-2016 (12 months)
COST Projects - funded by European Union
- COST Action IC0703 Data Traffic Monitoring and Analysis (TMA): theory, techniques, tools and applications for the future networks"
National Operative Program – Research and Competitiveness 2007-2013
- RES NOVAE: reti edifici strade nuovi obiettivi virtuosi per l'ambiente e l'energia. Years 2012-2015 (36 months)
- DSS: Decision Support System for emergency management in marine environments. Years 2011-2013 (36 months).
- ERMES: Enhance Risk Management through Extended Sensors. Years 2011-2013 (36 months).
Strategic Projects - funded by Apulia Region
- PS 121: Telecommunication Facilities and Wireless Sensor Networks in Emergency Management. Years 2006-2011.
- PS 025: ICT supporting logistic services: a model of organized market. Years 2009-2012.
- PS 092: Distributed Production to Innovative System - DIPIS. Years 2006-2011.
Apulia Region Projects
- Innovative models for mechatronic systems. Years 2009-2011 (18 months). Del. CIPE 20/04, DM01.
Apulia Region Operative Program 2000-2006
- Monitoring and Adaptive Control – Mobility of dangerous material. Years 2007-2008.
- Digital video broadcasting platform for TV services with high social impact. Years 2007-2008.
- Robotic Systems for Micro Assembly,” in cooperation with Masmec S.r.l – Italy. Years 2006-2007.
Apulia Region Explorative Projects
- ICT Technologies for tracking food farming with RFID tags. Year 2007
- ICT Technologies for tourist assistance based on an interactive virtual guide. Year 2007
Accordo di programma Quadro in materia di e-government e società dell'informazione - Regione Puglia
- SICOWAI: SIstemi di COmunicazione Wireless per Automazione Industriale. In collaborazione con Masmec S.r.l. Years 2006-2007 (18 months).
- TANGO: Traffic models and Algorithms for Next Generation IP networks Optimization. Years 2001-2003.