Tools developed at the Telematics Group.
- P1906: recommended practice for nanoscale and molecular communication framework
- LTE Simulator, an open source simulator for LTE networks
- CCN Joker, a new fully customizable and open source emulation platform for Content Centric Networking.
- Nano-sim: simulating electromagnetic-based nano sensor networks in NS-3
- TLSensing: open source framework for IoT real time monitoring
- openwsn-sec-extension: open source code for secure communications with OpenWSN protocol stack
- IoT Security: a lightweight Key Management Protocol for IoT real time communications
- IIoT end-to-end Security: a Public Key Authentication and Key Agreement protocol for IIoT devices with minimal airtime consumption
- ICN Baseline Scenarios: ndnSIM scripts reproducing baseline scenarios presented into the ICNRG Internet Draft "Information-centric Networking: Baseline Scenarios"
- DeSRTO, an effective algorithm for SRTO detection in TCP connections
- Ns-2 IEEE 802.11e module; (with also FBDS and PI-FBDS implementations)
- WiMAX module for ns-3
- LTE module for ns-3