The upcoming 6G mobile communication systems integrate space and terrestrial networks for global wireless connectivity. Thus, novel architectures to dynamically configure functionalities in non-terrestrial segments, addressing challenges introduced by satellite movement and network integration are needed.
Quantum Computing (QC) technology can:
- speed up computation
- enhance the networkintelligence capabilities in 6G and B6G systems
- solve several telecommunications-related NP-hard problems
- Design of QC-aided telecommunication architectures
- Provide efficient entanglement generation and distribution plan to QoS guarantees (teleportation rate)
- Formulate and solve optimization problems for the scheduling of network resources